Last Updated on July 14, 2009
Emanuel Haromi 10
Tel Aviv, 62645
Scope of this policy
Information we collect and how we use it
- Information you provide – When you sign up to a newsletter, post a comment or use the "Send this article" feature, we ask you for personal information (such as your email address, pseudo and/or an account password).
- Log information – When you use Integral Aikido services and Web site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your subscription and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information track access to our Web sites. We also use this information to comply to our host anti-spam policy.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Integral Aikido, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our Web site;
- Protecting the rights or property of Integral Aikido or our users; and
- Developing new services.
Integral Aikido processes personal information on servers in the state of California in the United States of America.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Integral Aikido features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can view, edit, and manage your newsletter subscription preferences by accessing your profile and you may choose to opt out of the newsletters at any time by using the appropriate links provided in each email you receive from Integral Aikido.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Integral Aikido may not be able to provide those services to you.
If you choose to receive them, Integral Aikido will periodically send you e-mail newsletters or promotional e-mail about services offered by us. For details about Integral Aikido e-mail policy, please see the next section, "E-mail Policy?".
We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without your permission. If you feel you have received an e-mail from us in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-mail Newsletters: Integral Aikido offers several e-mail newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive a specific newsletter, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter. To manage your Integral Aikido e-mail preferences, please click here.
- Survey E-mail: We may send you an e-mail inviting you to participate in user surveys, asking for feedback on integralaikido.org and existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users. User surveys greatly help us to improve our Web site, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties.
- HTML E-mail: When you sign up to receive e-mail from us, we may place a one-pixel gif in HTML E-mails to determine whether or not readers viewed the e-mail. This process does not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer.
- E-mails From You: If you send us e-mails, you should be aware that information disclosed in e-mails may not be secure or encrypted and thus may be available to others. We suggest that you exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal or confidential information in e-mails. We will use your e-mail address to respond directly to your questions or comments.
If you have registered to one of our services, Integral Aikido will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address or any information that personally identifies you without your permission. We do, however, share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Integral Aikido in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Integral Aikido, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including e-mail distribution, list processing and analytics. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services. These service providers are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for Integral Aikido, and they may not share or resell this data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Integral Aikido employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Integral Aikido services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Emanuel Haromi 10
Tel Aviv, 62645
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Integral Aikido’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Integral Aikido and an individual.
- COPPA Compliance: Integral Aikido does not knowingly collect or store any personal information, even in aggregate, about children under the age of 13.
Emanuel Haromi 10
Tel Aviv, 62645