Integrate your Meditative Mind into the World
June 22nd ~ Aug. 10th, 2010 Tuesdays, 20:00 ~ 21:30
Free Introduction evening June 15th, 20:00!
8 meetings of practice, study, and Inquiry
Integral Meditation is an evolutionary approach to spiritual growth that blends traditional and modern practices in ways that are truly relevant to life in today’s world. In this course you will learn:
- Meditation techniques to establish your own daily practice
- Greater integration of mindfulness into all aspects of your life
- Cognitive maps to illuminate the territory of body, mind, heart and spirit
- How a meditation practice brings greater freedom and clarity into life
- How meditation transcends and integrates the blocks that hold us back
- To develop an understanding of the path of Insight Knowledge
- To illuminate your unconsciousness shadows with the practice of inquiry
This course will be lead by Miles Kessler sensei who has over 10 years experience in practicing and guiding yogis in meditation. In addition to the 8 meetings Miles will conduct regular private interviews with each of the participants. There is also the chance for deepening the practice by attending 2 one day retreats at the Integral Dojo in the middle and at the end of the course.
Come and be a part of an emerging community of Integral practitioners.
Location: The Integral Dojo, Ha’achim Mislavita 7, 2nd floor, Tel Aviv
(10 min. walk from the cinematheque and Azreli center. Unlimited free parking!)
Cost: 500 nis
To register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. 03-562-4164
About the teacher:
Miles Kessler Sensei is a teacher of Vipassana meditation, Aikido and Integral Practice. He completed his formal Vipassana practice in the Mahasi tradition under Sayadaws U Pandita of Burma and U Vivekanada of Lumbini, Nepal. He has studied Big Mind facilitation under Zen master Genpo Roshi and Big Mind and Integral Practice under Diane Musho Hamilton sensei. Miles regularly leads retreats and seminars in Israel, Europe and the U.S. He lives in Tel Aviv, Israel where he teaches full time at the Integral Dojo.