Integrating your Meditative Mind into the World
8 meetings of practice, study and exploration
Integral Meditation is an evolutionary approach to personal growth that blends traditional and modern practices in ways that are truly relevant to life in today’s world. Each week there will be group sittings for the development of mindfulness and concentration as well as experiential exercises for integrating the growth of the practice into your daily life. The Integral theory will be studied in order to frame and understanding on how these practices apply to your personal and professional life.
This 8-week course is unique and is open to both beginners and experienced practitioners alike. Come and be a part of an emerging community of Integral practitioners.
In this course you will learn:
* Meditation techniques to establish your own daily practice
* Greater integration of mindfulness into all aspects of your life
* Cognitive maps to illuminate the territory of body, mind, heart and spirit
* Multiple perspective taking exercises for expanding your circles of concern
* The connection between states, stages and shadow, and why it’s important to include them on our spiritual journey
* How the meditation experience brings greater freedom and clarity into life
* To transcend barriers that hold us back from living our lives to the fullest
* To develop an understanding of Insight Knowledge
* To illuminate your shadows with the practice of inquiry and mindfulness
About the teacher:
Miles Kessler Sensei is a teacher of Vipassana meditation, Aikido and Integral Practice. After studying aikido for 8 years in Japan, Miles spent another 8 years dedicated to the practice of meditation in Burma and Nepal. He completed his formal Vipassana practice in the Mahasi tradition under Sayadaws U Pandita and U Vivekanada. Miles has studied Big Mind facilitation under Zen masters Genpo Roshi and Diane Musho Hamilton sensei. He lives and teaches full time in Tel Aviv as well as regularly leading retreats and seminars in Israel, Europe and the U.S.
Dates and times: March 22nd, 19:00 ~ 21:00
Location: Betsalel Yafe # 7, top floor (near Rothchild), Tel Aviv
Course cost: 700 nis
For questions contact: Miles Kessler - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. 052-652-4004